Saturday, April 21, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I got this award a few weeks ago already...

Thank you!!!

I was recently given this lovely award by Julie Thank you so much Julie to nominate me as one of your 5, it was very unexpected but really appreciated.
If you haven't already come across Julies fantastic blog click HERE

Here is what it is all about..

The "Liebster Award" is given to smaller bloggers who have 200 or less followers in the hope it will bring them new followers and friends.
The tradition is that it is then passed on to five other blogs to help them too.

If you want to accept the award the steps are:

1. Link back to the persons blog who gave you the award and thank them.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to five fellow bloggers who inspire you.
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know.

So I now need to nominate 5 other bloggers for this award and here are the people I have chosen

Helene
Natascha - Taschi
Michaela - Seija
Mary
Andy

It was a very difficult decision as there are so many talented crafters out there

Thank you for the award and thank you to everyone that follows me too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for the blog award :-) I'm not able to do any blogging in a while, but thank you and I really appreciate it! I'm accepting it and will blog it when I've got a change to do so :-) Hope you've enjoyed your weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie, what a lovely thought from you and what a great idea too, always nice when someone appreciates what you do. I have already sent my award on to five others and hopefully they will pay it forward too. I have been a bit under the weather for the last few days so this was a great way to start my day, Hugs
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit nimmst und meinen Blog besuchst.
Über nette Kommentare freue ich mich immer sehr !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitte beachte VOR dem Absenden deiner Kommentare:
Mit dem Abschicken von Kommentaren und/oder Abonnements von Kommentaren willigst du ein, dass nach dem Absenden deines Kommentars neben deinem Kommentartext auch dein Google-Account-Name sowie die Internet-Adresse deiner Website durch Google veröffentlicht werden.
Nähere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google
und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Melanie's Creative World
.