Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dragon Wedding

As it is Wednesday again, it's time for another another challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog,
It seems like that Sketch hadn't be to everyone's taste... even though I thought it was an easy one. Although we only had a few entries, some of them had been amazing!!!


Our theme for this week is Weddings/Anniversaries. This should be easier for everyone. So I am looking forward to your amazing entries...


Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Stamping Dragon Designs


prize - 5 digi images of winners choice

and

Scrappers Delights

Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

and 

Crafty Sentiments
prize - 3 digi images of winners choice


As usual, we got some lovely images from our sponsors to play with. I used a Stamping Dragon image for my card...
I loved this cute stamp as soon as I saw it the first time...



Stamp: "Ruperts Wedding" from Stamping Dragon Designs
Sentiment: WordArt
Pigment Ink Pad in white & light blue
Colours: Polychromos from Faber Castell, Joy Crafts Decorative Chalks
Sketch: Sketch Saturday
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sizzix Framelits
Punches: Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Stickles, pearls, mulberry paper, plain papers and cardstock from my stash.


I am entering the card in the following challenges: 

totally papercrafts challenge 126 - inspiration photo challenge  (I used the colours cream & blue out of the photo  -  my blue is a bit darker though)
sketch saturday challenge 217 - Sketch
sentimental sundays challenge 112 - things with wings
incy wincy designs challenge - let's party
abc challenge - t for two (2 dragons, 2 hearts, 2 colours)
southern girls challenge 49 - angels or fantasy
just hanna stamps challenge 150 - wir feiern / we celebrate
di's digi designs challenge - mystical creatures
sparkles forum challenge 34 - wedding
inky impressions challenge - use dies or punches
forever friends fortnightly challenge 41 - anything goes


As Forever Friends would like to see a card that I made in my early crafting days, I am showing you my first card with a stamped image (digi stamp) I have made at the beginning of last year. I know, it's not that old yet, but that's when I started stamping... I didn't have any dies back then, so everything is hand-cut!


14 comments:

  1. How cute are these dragons. I love the framework around your card. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.....such a cute dragon image and lovely card. Love the edge punch. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Southern Girls. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just cute...the dragons are so sweet :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends and good luck ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dragon card - I love the images and the blue theme thank you for playing along at Inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

    Tonya Inky DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles monthly challenges for our * Wedding * challenge
    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, love the colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both cards you have done Melanie, it is so interesting to see how we have all changed styles and techniques.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Fab layout. Thanks for joining Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling dragons! I think they look amazing! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful new card, I love the layout and that image is sooo cute! and in fairness your old card isn't that bad! Great colour scheme anyway :) I think everyone's cards get better when they invest in new equipment and whatnot anyway :)

    Thanks so much for joining the Forever Friends Challenge Blog :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How Cute! Those dragons are so sweet!!

    Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sparkles!

    Hugs,
    Linda
    squirrelsnippets@blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so nice. My cousin Print VIP cards for my brother wedding. Why i am afraid of designing such occasions cards, What should be its reason?

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit nimmst und meinen Blog besuchst.
Über nette Kommentare freue ich mich immer sehr !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitte beachte VOR dem Absenden deiner Kommentare:
Mit dem Abschicken von Kommentaren und/oder Abonnements von Kommentaren willigst du ein, dass nach dem Absenden deines Kommentars neben deinem Kommentartext auch dein Google-Account-Name sowie die Internet-Adresse deiner Website durch Google veröffentlicht werden.
Nähere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google
und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Melanie's Creative World
.