Monday, February 29, 2016

Home is...

Here's a card I made with that gorgeous silhouette of NYC die, that I recently bought. I got the idea for that card when I saw the theme of the current challenge over at Addicted to CAS, which is "HOME".

New York may not be my home as it is on the wrong continent (at least for me), but it is a city that still fascinates me  -  even after I've been there for quite a few times during my time as an Au Pair in America. I am even looking forward to visiting the city again this fall.





Sentiment: Whiff of Joy DieLights "Alphabet" & WordArt
Dies: Whiff of Joy DieLights "Alphabet", Die-namics "New York Skyline"
Paper: from Lilly Bimble "Patriotic" Paper Set
Heart, plain papers & cardstock from my stash

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the skyline die cut! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the backing paper and the silohuette is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Ooh La La. we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful city and a brilliant card! That's a super die and you've paired it with brilliant paper. Great card to share with us this time at Oohlala, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit nimmst und meinen Blog besuchst.
Über nette Kommentare freue ich mich immer sehr !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitte beachte VOR dem Absenden deiner Kommentare:
Mit dem Abschicken von Kommentaren und/oder Abonnements von Kommentaren willigst du ein, dass nach dem Absenden deines Kommentars neben deinem Kommentartext auch dein Google-Account-Name sowie die Internet-Adresse deiner Website durch Google veröffentlicht werden.
Nähere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google
und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Melanie's Creative World
.